Odyssey Mentee Meeting Series
- Upcoming Mentee Meetings coming soon!
Mentee meetings are monthly meetings with new freshman and transfer students involving discussion on mentoring progress, goal setting, academic skills survival, and reflections on the first year experience. These meetings will be co-facilitated by the Coordinator and Odyssey Executive Board members. These meetings will serve as a progress report check point for mentees participating in the mentorship matching. Additionally, each meeting will begin with a group ice breaker or activity to inspire networking among the mentees.
Discussion and Topics Covered in Mentee Meetings:
- How to Avoid Plagiarism
- How do I Manage My Time?! Time Management
- How do I Study
- How do I strengthen my academic skills?
- What do I want to be when I grow up?! Discussions on Choosing Majors and Career Paths
- College Research for Beginners
- Where do I fit in?! Finding a Social Circle and Networking